A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Hamilton, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Glynn Hamilton DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita G. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Rita Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Hamilton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Physiatrists.