A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Hamilton, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Glynn Hamilton DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita G. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Rita Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Hamilton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.