A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Hamilton, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamilton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita G. Hamilton practice?
Dr. Rita Hamilton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.