Dr. Rita Hancock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Hancock?

January 17th, 2017

Do not recommend Dr. Handcock

Dr. Handcock spent most of the time telling us of her intelligence. Said she had treated 100,000s of cases. If you want to listen to a know it all and questions not allowed or belittled when you finally get to ask a question she is good. Rude woman-not professional!

September 9th, 2016

Homemaker/ Artist

I LOVE Rita Hancock and have been seeing her for about 3 years for alignments and pain control. She's the absolute best when it comes to mindful pain control. If you want to live pain free without narcotics, she will straighten you out. She's a very busy lady, so be prompt to keep your appointments.

June 6th, 2016

Doctor Bizarre

Avoid this doctor. I first went to Dr. Hancock several years back, and I liked her a lot at first - she seemed quite friendly (even chatty) and knowledgeable. After a few visits, she insisted I have back surgery by a particular surgeon in OKC. That went all awry. Instead of being supportive and continuing care, Hancock dropped me as a patient suddenly. She might have been embarrassed that my back surgery (through her recommended surgeon) had gone all wrong, or maybe she was in over her head or only wants simple cases. Who knows. Hancock's reaction and handling of me as a patient was nothing if not bizarre.

May 13th, 2015

Rita is a gifted doctor. I'd recommend her highly to anyone with chronic pain looking to feel better and heal.

April 27th, 2015

I finally got some answers!

She went the extra mile, or two, to find some answers to my issues. She asked in-depth questions, listened and was never dismissive. She was honest, straightforward, extremely competent, and genuinely committed to MY well being. With a great bedside manner and personality, and I think I've found one terrific doctor.

April 12th, 2015

Worst experinence of my life

Terrible doctor. treated me for minor alignment back problems (that had no pain, only moderate discomfort). I was told I would be fixed in less than 2 month. After 4 months of treatment I now have constant back pain that wakes me up some nights it hurts so bad. She is easily distracted and does not know what she is doing. Do not waste your money!!!

September 25th, 2014

Been seeing Dr. Hancock for almost ten years. Love her!!!!! I have a chronic back problem and she keeps my pain manageable. Staff is great as well!!!! Yes, if you miss appointments without calling, pretty rude to do, she will drop you. Normally after two missed no call. Her time is as valuable as yours.

April 10th, 2013

Disappointed!!!

Don't miss one appointment she drops you as a patient. I find that a bit extreme! One missed appointment and your out. She must really care about you.

June 27th, 2012

I had been having back pain for a few months. I went to chriopractor and he seem to be making my back worse. Then I was referred by my primary doctor to go to Dr. Hancock I was amazed at just after one visit how much better I felt. Im still going to her and everytime my back feels better. Before I went to her I thought I was going to have to live my life with the back pain but thanks to her I now feel less pain. I would recommend her to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Hancock.

February 6th, 2012

Excellent Rehab Physician - Great Diagnostician

I struggled with back pain for years and years from what I was told was Fibromyalgia, well, that wasn't really it at all, and after treatment by Dr. Hancock I can say my overall pain level has been reduced by more than half if not more. We're still working on it, if I'd do more of my part, I'd probably be even better.

September 22nd, 2011

Crystal

Dr. Hancock is an awesome doc. I would recommend her to anyone who had back, spine or neck issues. She listens to you adn talks with you. She is the definition of a wonderful doc. She is a blessing to my life.

May 7th, 2009