A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Hargrave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Hargrave is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargrave
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hargrave Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Hargrave, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrave graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Rozanne Hargrave MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Hargrave practice?
- Dr. Rita Hargrave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Hargrave practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Martinez Psychiatrists.