A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Hargrave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Hargrave, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrave graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Rozanne Hargrave MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Hargrave practice?
- Dr. Rita Hargrave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Hargrave practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Martinez Psychiatrists and Martinez Geriatric Doctors.