A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Jasmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jasmin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jasmin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasmin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jasmin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita H Jasmin MD is a female General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rita H. Jasmin practice?
- Dr. Rita Jasmin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Jasmin practices General Practice near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.