A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Jerath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Jerath is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Jerath, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerath graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Jerath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Sethi Jerath MBBS and MD is a female Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rita S. Jerath practice?
- Dr. Rita Jerath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rita Jerath practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Greensboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Athens, GA.
See Greensboro Rheumatologists.