Learn more about Dr. Rita Jerath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Jerath is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Jerath, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerath graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Jerath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jerath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita S. Jerath practice?
Dr. Rita Jerath practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Greensboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Athens, GA.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Rheumatologists, Greensboro Pediatricians, and Greensboro Pediatric Specialists.