A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Khandwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Khandwala, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandwala graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Khandwala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Salil Khandwala MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rita S. Khandwala practice?
- Dr. Rita Khandwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Khandwala practices Anesthesiology near Canton, MI.
See Canton Anesthesiologists.