A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow is Excellent. Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Khaneja-Sharrow practice?
Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow practices Family Medicine near Wixom, MI.
See Wixom Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Khaneja-Sharrow, Dr. Margaret Khaneja-Sharrow, Dr. Margarita Khaneja-Sharrow, Dr. Marguerite Khaneja-Sharrow, Dr. Peggie Khaneja-Sharrow, Dr. Margit Khaneja-Sharrow, Dr. Maggie Khaneja-Sharrow, Dr. Margo Khaneja-Sharrow