A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khaneja-Sharrow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow practice?
- Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Khaneja-Sharrow practices Family Medicine near Wixom, MI.
See Wixom Primary Care Doctors.