Dr. Rita Kilgore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Kilgore?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Rita Kilgore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR

When I call to make appointments they usually fit me in the following day. If it is an emergency they do that very same day and the only time they left me waiting for more than 5 minutes was when i did not have an appointment. She is so friendly and such a good doctor. My daughter has been going with her since she was 4 months old, now 2.

March 26th, 2009

Office staff lax on calling back and faxing medical records when asked SEVERAL times. Dr. Kilgore took lots of time with us during our first visit. Very caring personality. Gave us the strange advice for our 2 week old son to feed him 4 oz and he'll sleep 4 hours. Recommended this for each and every feeding. Didn't find that possible or logical at this age. Dr. Kilgore didn't call me back when she'd invited me to "call anytime". I had a very important question regarding feeding and her medical assistant didn't call me back either. It was too late when they finally did get around to it.

June 12th, 2017