A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita H. Lin practice?
Dr. Rita Lin practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.