A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Hsiao-Hui Lin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rita H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Rita Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Lin practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.