A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Luthra is Excellent. Dr. Luthra has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Luthra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luthra graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Luthra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Holyoke Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luthra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Luthra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita Luthra practice?
Dr. Rita Luthra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA and Westfield, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Luthra, Dr. Gretchen Luthra, Dr. Gretta Luthra, Dr. Madge Luthra, Dr. Maegan Luthra, Dr. Maggie Luthra, Dr. Mamie Luthra, Dr. Margaret Luthra