Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rita Manfredi
Dr. Rita Manfredi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyattsville, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Manfredi is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Prince George Hospital Center and Children's National Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rita Manfredi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Rita Manfredi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyattsville, MD.
Dr. Mehdi Sattarian
Hyattsville, MD 0.01 mi11
Dr. Kolapo Dasilva
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Hyattsville, MD 0.01 mi7
Dr. Caroline Gerhardt
Hyattsville, MD 0.01 mi14