A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond