A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Ng MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita Ng practice?
- Dr. Rita Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Ng practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.