Learn more about Dr. Rita Oganwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Oganwu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oganwu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oganwu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Oganwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oganwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Oganwu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita N Oganwu MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita N. Oganwu practice?
- Dr. Rita Oganwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Oganwu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Flossmoor, IL.
See Flossmoor Internists and Flossmoor Geriatric Doctors.