A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Oganwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Oganwu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oganwu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Oganwu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Oganwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oganwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Oganwu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita N Oganwu MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita N. Oganwu practice?
- Dr. Rita Oganwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Oganwu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Flossmoor, IL.
See Flossmoor Internists and Flossmoor Geriatric Doctors.