A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Oganwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Oganwu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Oganwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oganwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Oganwu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita N Oganwu MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita N. Oganwu practice?
- Dr. Rita Oganwu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Oganwu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Flossmoor, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Flossmoor Internists and Flossmoor Geriatric Doctors.