More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rita Ongjoco
Dr. Rita Ongjoco, DO is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Madera, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ongjoco is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend and Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rita Ongjoco has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rita Ongjoco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.
Dr. David Taber
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
South Bend, IN 0 mi33
Dr. Ashish Patel
South Bend, IN 0 mi14
Dr. Tyra Gaylord
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
South Bend, IN 0 mi25