A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Ongjoco, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ongjoco graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ongjoco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital of Balto
- St Cloud Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ongjoco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Ongjoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Ongjoco practice?
Dr. Rita Ongjoco practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Pediatricians, and New Haven Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Ongjoco, Dr. Gretchen Ongjoco, Dr. Gretta Ongjoco, Dr. Madge Ongjoco, Dr. Maegan Ongjoco, Dr. Maggie Ongjoco, Dr. Mamie Ongjoco, Dr. Margaret Ongjoco