A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Ongjoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Ongjoco, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ongjoco graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ongjoco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ongjoco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan