A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Ongjoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Ongjoco, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ongjoco graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ongjoco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Rosalie S Ongjoco DO is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Ongjoco practice?
- Dr. Rita Ongjoco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Ongjoco practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.