A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Patel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita P Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rita P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rita Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Patel practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.