A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Patel is Poor. Dr. Patel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita P. Patel practice?
Dr. Rita Patel practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Raleigh, NC.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Patel, Dr. Gretchen Patel, Dr. Gretta Patel, Dr. Madge Patel, Dr. Maegan Patel, Dr. Maggie Patel, Dr. Mamie Patel, Dr. Margaret Patel