Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rita Patel
Dr. Rita Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. Dr. Patel has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rita Patel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rita Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Louise Aloe
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Ismael Gonzalez Rangel
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Cardiovascular Disease
Royal Oak, MI 0 mi11