Dr. Rita Parikh Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rita Parikh?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 12th, 2016

THIS WOMAN IS A HACK.

If you need anything beyond a yearly physical exam, stay away from this woman! I went into her office with some very pronounced symptoms, and no idea what might've been wrong with me. She said it was from stress, and if I wanted someone to look further than stress I should just go to an ER. I did go to an ER and am now seeing a neurologist who was able to help me. "Dr. " Parikh showed no interest in my general healthcare needs and refused to offer any referrals because according to her my symptoms were just caused by stress. I'm filing an official complaint with the AMA and NYS medical board, detailing her unethical, IRRESPONSIBLE non-action.

Birth Control