Learn more about Dr. Rita Pechulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Pechulis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Pechulis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pechulis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pechulis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pechulis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita M. Pechulis practice?
Dr. Rita Pechulis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Pulmonologists, Bethlehem Critical Care Practitioners, Bethlehem Cardiologists, and Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.