A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Pechulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Pechulis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pechulis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pechulis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Pechulis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pechulis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pechulis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita M Pechulis MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rita M. Pechulis practice?
- Dr. Rita Pechulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Pechulis practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Critical Care Practitioners and Allentown Pulmonologists.