Dr. Rita Pechulis Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rita Pechulis?

Excellent doc and human being

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Dr. Pechulis now practices in Allentown, PA at Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest, as opposed to the Philadelphia addresses currently shown for her.Dr. Pechulis is a warm and compassionate doc who is very good at helping my elderly mom and I understand Mom's condition. She has sent us only for absolutely necessary tests to diagnose my elderly mom keeping the fuss to a minimum. Now she is going to bat for us with our insurance company which is balking at paying for one of the drugs which would help my mother breathe - and she is doing it herself (not a staffer) so she can see what they want and argue on our behalf. Dr. Pechulis is a warm, smart doctor and Mom and I learn so much when we go that we look forward to our visits with her.As if that weren't enough, her staff is very good too, helping me with navigating my mom around the hospital campus and working on appointment times to coordinate with other physicians we have to see. This is a top notch doc in a top notch practice!