A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Rabenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Care through High School Graduation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabenberg graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Rabenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita M. Rabenberg practice?
Dr. Rita Rabenberg practices Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Pediatricians.