A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Rabenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Care through High School Graduation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabenberg graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Rabenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Mae Rabenberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rita M. Rabenberg practice?
- Dr. Rita Rabenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rita Rabenberg practices Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Pediatricians.