A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Rubinstein is Excellent. Dr. Rubinstein has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia Linda Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rita Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rita H. Rubinstein practice?
Dr. Rita Rubinstein practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Placentia, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Rubinstein, Dr. Margaret Rubinstein, Dr. Margarita Rubinstein, Dr. Marguerite Rubinstein, Dr. Peggie Rubinstein, Dr. Margit Rubinstein, Dr. Maggie Rubinstein, Dr. Margo Rubinstein