Overall Review

November 16th, 2015
Dr . Schmidt is a blessing to our area! Her competence is obvious from her bio, but for those who have experienced her preventive care approach, coming from a compassionate and pleasant personality, there is a grateful sense of being in truly good hands.

August 18th, 2015
We Love her

July 29th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Schmid and her partner Dr. Dye for over a year now and I have never trusted a primary care more. She works very well with my specialists and in addition to being thorough will admit when she isn't the most knowledgeable about a specific issue, and will refer you rather than risk your health by trying random treatments. She won't sugar coat what's going on and what you need to do, which is something I like but can be a turn off for others, but she also is very understanding with every issue I've come to her with and has always taken time to listen to me and offer me options. Sometimes it's not the easiest to get appointments but I have yet to wait more then 5 minutes to see the doctor, and she takes as much time as is needed, which in my opinion is a fair trade off. She also ensures her staff calls you with the results of every test she runs as soon as she gets the results, so there is no unnecessary waiting like with some doctors.

December 17th, 2014
The more I get to know Dr. Schmid, the more I respect and value her care.

November 3rd, 2013
Excellent
Any time my husband or I have gone to Dr. Schmid, she spends as much time as we need and explains everything very thoroughly. She has a very calm and quiet manner. We just love her!

April 29th, 2013
This Dr has extremly bedside manner. She was very aggressive and abrupt. I actually felt like I was being bullied. She was very dismissive of my symptoms and completly uncaring. If you have any type of disability; this is not your Dr. When I called to schedule my first appt. I definetley knew I was being screened. Im not disabled! I do have a very rare condition and she acted as if she had lost the lottery. Overall I was very dissapointed. She was highly recommended to me by another Dr. Boy was I dissapointed!

March 6th, 2013
Terrible bedside manner!

September 5th, 2012
Very nice and caring. Relayed ALL info and doctor knew exactly what the problem was and I just had to give more details!

June 28th, 2012
Dr. Schmid is young and very through. She is concerned about her patients and takes the time do find out their problems.