A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Seck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Seck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seck
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seck graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Seck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Maria Seck DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita M. Seck practice?
- Dr. Rita Seck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Seck practices Family Medicine near Gladwin, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Gladwin Family Physicians.