A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Sharma, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Sharma, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Pelvic Pain
- Rectal Prolapse
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Sharma MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rita Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rita Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Sharma practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Tucker Obstetricians & Gynecologists.