A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaughnessy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shaughnessy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Norristown State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Ann Shaughnessy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rita A. Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Rita Shaughnessy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rita Shaughnessy practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.