Dr. Rita Sneeringer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rita Sneeringer?

April 26th, 2017

Knowledgeable and Approachable

I've seen 2 fertility specialists and had rounds of treatment with each. If I had to pick again, I would absolutely go back to Dr. Sneeringer. She took the time to answer all of my questions, knew what she was talking about, and actually cared about the outcomes (she seemed as excited as we were when we got pregnant w. twins)

March 1st, 2017

Dr. Sneering was an incredible partner on our fertility journey. She explained every step and every option in our 3 year journey thoroughly and with compassion. She was interested in fixing problems not just rushing to a result. She took time to help us on a human level as well. When the time came for egg retrieval she performed the procedure herself when she did not have to because she was emotionally invested in our success. Today I have 2 amazing healthy brilliant daughters thanks to her ingenuity and attentiveness.

February 13th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Sneeringer to anyone seeking fertility treatment. She is very easy to talk to and I never feel rush. She really cares about her patients and is a very kind person.

March 27th, 2012

Dr. Sneeringer is a kind and compassionate Dr. Anyone seeking fertility treatment in the Boston area should seek her out! Her bedside manner and personable way make her easy to tai to and to understand.We highly recommend her!

April 23rd, 2017