A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Steffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Steffen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steffen
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Steffen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Steffen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffen graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Steffen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita M Steffen MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rita M. Steffen practice?
- Dr. Rita Steffen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Steffen practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pediatricians, and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.