A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Steffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Steffen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steffen
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Steffen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Steffen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffen graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Steffen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita M Steffen MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rita M. Steffen practice?
- Dr. Rita Steffen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Steffen practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pediatricians, and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.