Dr. Rita Tsai MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2011
Watch out you get charged when asking a question!
I was A new patient at Dr. Tsai office until I received my first bill. I went to see Dr. Tsai for my annual pap exam. And under Obamas new law, you are allowed to have your annual women exam once a year with no cost. When making my appt & when in Dr. Tsia's office I made sure I was not being charged. I saw Dr. Tsai, my exam went well and than we spoke of my menstrual cycle. A month later I received a bill from Dr. Tsai office. I called and left a message with billing. The lady that called me back the next day from billing explained to me I was charged a regular doctors visit on top of my annual woman's exam because Dr. Tsai & I spoke of my menstrual cycle. Dr. Tsai charged me a doctors visit because when I was asked if I had any questions & I asked about my menstrual cycle! This is such bad ethics. Also the billing dept is rude and didn't want to answer my questions. I also called one time to speak with Dr. Tsai due to bleeding longer than 2 weeks when prescribed a new birth control & I did not receive a call back till 6 days later. Needless to say I no longer am a patient Of Dr. Tsai office. Patients ask before answering or asking any questions or you will be charged!

May 5th, 2011
dr. rita tsai
Dr Rita Tsai is kind of somewhat nice but very young and new like no experience. i wasted mt time and money and didn't get any answer from her. I could even find more better answer from google. she is not really organized and i had to make multiple visits to get done only one simple procedure and each time they charge me crazy. even i had my insurance. avoid her if you want to save your time and money. she talks all over the place not focusing on my concern. i dont care about overall other people, want to know about what's going on with my body. stressed really after visits.

August 8th, 2017