A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Weinstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Weinstein MD is a female Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rita Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Rita Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Weinstein practices Dermatology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Dermatologists.