A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Weiss MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rita Weiss practice?
- Dr. Rita Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Weiss practices Medical Oncology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Oncologists.