A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Wutoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Wutoh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wutoh graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wutoh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Delores Wutoh MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita D. Wutoh practice?
- Dr. Rita Wutoh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rita Wutoh practices Internal Medicine near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Internists.