A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritchard Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritchard Fishman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fishman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritchard L MD Fishman MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ritchard L. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Ritchard Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritchard Fishman practices Family Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Family Physicians.