A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritchard Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritchard Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ritchard L. Fishman practice?
Dr. Ritchard Fishman practices Family Medicine, Surgery, General Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Urology near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Family Physicians, Pico Rivera Surgeons, Pico Rivera General Practitioners, Pico Rivera Pediatricians, Pico Rivera Internists, and Pico Rivera Urologists.