Dr. Ritchard Fishman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 25th, 2014

Trying to find DOCTOR RIGHT

I have only gone two times so for to this doctor. I am not happy at all so far. 1) He does speak loudly, and hardly listens to very much I had to say, and as a new patient, I felt he should know some of my history, so I signed a form of release of my prior medical records from one doctor ( Most recent) . I was not given any forms to fill out my other history ( as many doctors do) He fills your prescriptions using his mobile phone he wears around his neck ( and keeps ON during your visit and accepts calls , and will step outside the room to talk) My second visit HE asked me IF I was taking anything for my High blood pressure! ( he had called in a RX to HIS most used pharmacy ! ) So I told him he had given me some and he suddenly remembered and thanked me and made a NOTE in my file, then told me he was going to prescribe me another RX also for ^BP. There is more but it is sort of personal. However, this doctor seems thorough but also not all there. He kept me waiting while he made a personal (BANKING CALL) Just when the 'nurse' told him I was waiting. He took 2 more calls while WE were still in the room. I know I will be looking for another doctor soon. He tries to give prescriptions for anything. And I have made it clear I do not take drugs for many of my symptoms, I like to find the cause. He also gave me back all my medical records he said they were of no use to him, being that my previous doctor was a PA and did not know what he was doing! He did have me come back for a follow up, but his staff and he did not seem to know why I was there! I had to tell them and remind him!

December 4th, 2013

unknown

Personally the doctor is great he tells you nothing but the truth, he may be loud but thats just him gives great advice. But definitely the place should be redone, and checked! I fear that some things arent following regulations as far as cleaness and correct instruments to use. As far as the main medical assistance not nurse! Shes lazy and rude.just sits there eats on the counter top and watches tv. Shes not very welcoming, she should be the one to replacee with someone young and energetic like some of the many interns I have seen and go in this facility

February 20th, 2013

Enlarged liver

Doctors office is very out dated they don't have computers to request referrals the nurse uses a personal lap top. Every doctors office I been to at the beginning of the appointment they weigh you and take your blood pressure this has never happened here. Then when the doctor comes in he yells and talks over you. I went in because my rheumatologist sent me to him because I have a enlarged liver so they wanted me to get a biopsy on my liver I've been waiting for 3 months and still haven't received it and my liver is still enlarged. I think it's time dr. Fishman hangs it up

June 18th, 2015