A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritchie Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritchie Gillespie, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gillespie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritchie Peery Gillespie MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ritchie P. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Ritchie Gillespie has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritchie Gillespie practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Neurological Surgeons and Harrisonburg Neurologists.