Dr. Ritchie Parrotta DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Wynantskill, NY

3.6

July 10th, 2013
He is horrible. He and his staff are totaly incompetent. He referred me to a specialist for a serious health problem. It took his staff a month to fax over my paper work to the specialist so that I could finally get an appointment. He will x-ray patients for whatever he can, sinuses, lungs etc. He will give you a diagnoses, write a prescripton and send you on your way in about 5 minutes flat, even if he is usually completely wrong. He should be investigated!

December 15th, 2009
I cannot still believe that there are Doctors like this around ! He actually was my mother in laws Doctor and the care that he gave to her was outstanding!! When myself or my husband called to speak with him about my MIL he would actually get on the telephone. Have you ever heard of a Doctor that does that? Outstanding.

February 27th, 2009
Dr. Ritchie is a excellent Dr. Very caring and knowledgeable. He listens and takes him time. We are very happy with him.

January 15th, 2009
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I have been to his office a number of times. The office staff is very nice. I have to say, that my quickest appointment, from parking to driving away, was approximately 15-minutes. So, if you're looking for a jiffy, look no further; if you don't have a problem spending your co-pay in 10-minutes or less, Dr Parrotta is your guy. If you actually want a doctor to examine you and tell you his medical opinion, that he spent 8-years learning in medical school, keep searching. You will get more information from you computer, than you ever will from this man.He never reads my chart. He, verbatim, says the same exact things at all of my visits, no matter what my issue happens to be. He takes my blood; writes my prescription and sends me on my, 10-minutes or less, way.