A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritchie Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritchie Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritchie Wong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritchie Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ritchie Wong practice?
- Dr. Ritchie Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ritchie Wong practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Primary Care Doctors.