Dr. Ritchie Wong MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Carmichael, CA

2.9

November 14th, 2016
very poor care
Dr Wong spent very little time with us. He was very dismissive of my mothers pain and concerns. He was unavailable for any refills on her pain medications and his covering physcian would not refill her medications.

February 14th, 2016
Dr Richie Wong
He never kept to his appointment times.I waited almost 2hrs over my appointment time.Gave me a misdiagnosis of gout when it was Mortons Neuroma.Good I thing I saw a specialist who told me I needed weekly shots for seven weeks, which took care of the problem.

July 17th, 2012
Disrespectful office, terrible service
Had to wait two hours after scheduled appointment to see MD. Office staff was rude and acted like I should consider myself lucky to have the privilege of waiting that long and that I was unreasonable and selfish to expect any different. Office staff said such a wait is normal and that I should call ahead to see if MD was running late every time because MD had to see sicker patients ahead of less sick ones. Not ok--if MD needs to reschedule "less sick" patients, then do so: don't waste my time and act like it's my responsibility to anticipate and cater to their unprofessional behavior. This office is not somehow above the rules of common courtesy simply because it's a high-and-mighty doctor's office. Besides, other MDs manage to respect patients' time--how is it that this office "can't"?

June 26th, 2012
Watch Out!
Wait, wait, wait and wait some more! Horrable experience....please dont go there

January 26th, 2011
Alan Weiscopf Patient
Some times the wait is long due to emergencies, which is understandable.If you call before you come in you can get an acurate back up time and it's bad.but the dr. and his staff are very caring and are concerned about your health, and they will track you down to get you in there to follow up.

May 25th, 2010
The doctor is routinely behind appointments by well over an hour and sometimes close to two. The staff should notify the patients, as they sign in, of the wait time as of that moment. Patients should be given the choice to reschedule.