A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritesh Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Physician Offices Pa The Cooper Hospitalist Team
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritesh Bipinkumar Patel MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ritesh B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ritesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists.