A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritesh Jha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritesh Jha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritesh Jha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jha graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Jha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritesh Jha MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ritesh Jha practice?
- Dr. Ritesh Jha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritesh Jha practices Gastroenterology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Gastroenterologists.