Learn more about Dr. Ritesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritesh Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritesh Rajendra Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ritesh R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ritesh Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ritesh Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL and Lake Villa, IL.
See Morton Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.