Learn more about Dr. Ritesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ritesh R. Shah practice?
Dr. Ritesh Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.