A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritesh Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritesh Rajendra Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ritesh R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ritesh Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ritesh Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.