A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritesh Rajendra Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ritesh R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ritesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritesh Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.