Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ritsuko Komaki
Dr. Ritsuko Komaki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Komaki is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center and MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Komaki has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ritsuko Komaki has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Ritsuko Komaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Ajaykumar Morani
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Houston, TX 0 mi
Dr. Khaled Elsayes
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Houston, TX 0 mi
Dr. Michael Oreilly
Houston, TX 0 mi27