A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Batra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Batra, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Batra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Sonia Batra MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ritu S. Batra practice?
- Dr. Ritu Batra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritu Batra practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists, Santa Monica Surgeons, and Santa Monica Pathologists.