A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadha
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chadha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Chadha, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Chadha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System - Marion Campus
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Chadha MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ritu Chadha practice?
- Dr. Ritu Chadha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritu Chadha practices Psychiatry near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Psychiatrists.