A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Chadha, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Chadha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care Center
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System - Marion Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Chadha MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ritu Chadha practice?
- Dr. Ritu Chadha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritu Chadha practices Psychiatry near Marion, IN.
See Marion Psychiatrists.