A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Chandak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Chandak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Chandak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandak graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Chandak MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ritu Chandak practice?
- Dr. Ritu Chandak has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritu Chandak practices Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.