Dr. Ritu Chandak MD Patient Reviews

3.0

January 5th, 2016
This hospital has the worst rude staff who try to insult and terrorise people. Dr Chandak has no idea and I asked her do u care what happens in your department, she said NO. Avoid her and her hospital at all cost.

November 18th, 2013
PAR EXCELLENT
DR RITU CHANDAK IS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR. SHE TREATS PATIENTS LIKE HUMAN BEINGS UNLIKE OTHER DOCTORS, SHE LISTENS PATIENTLY AND GENERATES CONFIDENCE IN THE PATIENT. I TRUST WHATEVER SHE WOULD SAY OR DO.. SHE IS A SIGN OF GREAT HOPE... AND DO HER BEST TO BRING OUT THE BEST OUTCOME FOR HER PATIENT. SHE IS A SENSITIVE DOCTOR TO HER PATIENTS... SHE GETS THE ENTIRE TEAM TO DO THEIR BEST FOR HER PATIENTS. - GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU CONTINUE DOING THIS VERY HUMANE SERVICE YOU DO. THANKYOU!!!

October 23rd, 2008
If Only She Saw Patients Outside the Hospital Setting!
Dr. Chandak is the only psychiatrist I have ever encountered whom I did not want to strangle &/or request that his/her license be revoked. She was thorough, patient, respectful and not at all condescending, listened carefully to my questions, concerns & description of my situation and made thoughtful, responsive suggestions and also warned me of potential difficulties and pitfalls. I consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have had Dr. Chandak assigned to me during my stay at the Christ Hospital Voluntary Psych Unit. And I think it is a terrible loss to me and other people who cannot find a psychiatrist who is actually helpful (or even just not detrimental) to patient's well-being, because she does not have a private practice outside the hospital.