Dr. Ritu Chandra MD Patient Reviews

3.6

no change

April 14th, 2017
We always like it here
We always like it here, we saw Ms. Kaitlyn before she left.

April 9th, 2017
She is the best for ADHD
Awesomest Pediatrician- for our kids and for our family Dr. Chandra has been beyond awesome. Our kids have some complex issues and Dr. Chandra has taken the time to listen to us and she has come up with a plan that has helped our kids more than ever before. We are also so happy to have the counselor, Dr. Dantzler in the same office. The team approach by the pediatrician and the therapist has been wonderful. Honestly, for kids with ADHD and learning problems, Dr. Chandra is the best- hands down.

December 31st, 2016
What a great and convenient experience.
I love the working of hand and hand of the office for my kids needs of Dr. Chandra and the counselor.I love the fact that the counselor is in the same building that I don't have to go to another facility for counseling. The counselor is very good she understands both of their needs individually and really relays to their issues.

October 5th, 2016
Excellent Pediatrician
Our children have been seeing Dr. Chandra and her group for over 5 years now. We are very, very happy. Dr. Chandra saved my newborn's life. She has also been extremely helpful in managing my son's ADHD and anxiety. We love it that the therapist is also in the same office. Kudos to Dr. Chandra for running a lovely practice and for bringing more and more services to Phenix City.

September 5th, 2016
We admire Dr. Chandra
Dr. Chandra has taken care of our kids for over 8 years and we admire her tremendously- she is brilliant, kind and compassionate. Our kids have fun with her and they always enjoy a visit to the doctor. The staff is wonderful too.

August 25th, 2016
Horrible person
Has no concerns about her patients. Completely inpersonal and no compassion towards her patients. The more she makes you come in the mire she can bill your insurance!! Has no regard when wasting your time!

July 14th, 2016
Rachel
Dr. Chandra has been such a wonderful pediatrician to all my grand kids. She has taken care of our grand kids for the last 6 years and we are grateful to her for always being there for our family- very good doctor, really fun with the kids, office is nice and staff is friendly. She has our highest recommendation

July 7th, 2016
Awesome Pediatrician
Dr. Chandra has been such an awesome pediatrician for our kids- she is always very professional, very friendly and fun with the kids and always takes the time to explain every thing to us. For any families who are looking for a good pediatrician, we highly recommend Dr. Chandra

June 13th, 2016
Hadi's mom
Dr Chandra is a competent pediatrician with a charismatic side. She's always accurate in her diagnosis and makes my son feel comfortable. We've been fortunate enough to never have a problem during our visits. Although spirits are low when my son is not well we know we're being taken care of and I'm glad that she's our provider and friend.

May 1st, 2016
Love Dr Chandra
Our family absolutely loves Dr. Chandra. She has helped my child tremendously- my son had been diagnosed with ADHD and he was having side effects with all the different medications. However, Dr. Chandra is thee only pediatrician who was able to give him the right medicines for the ADHD- he suddenly accelerated in reading and his grades and his self esteem shot up too. Dr. Chandra also very astutely picked up on his anxiety and started treating that as well- my child has a whole new personality- he has never been happier with going to school and he goes to birthday parties- he never did that before. If your child has ADHD, she is decidedly the best!!!

April 11th, 2016
Best Pediatrician
Dr. Chandra is the best pediatrician that our kids have had. Since we are military we have been moved several times and so we have had experiences with multiple pediatricians. Our kids always look forward to seeing Dr. Chandra because she comes down to their level to talk to them, always gives them hugs and stickers- the kids are always excited to see Dr. Chandra. From a parents' perspective- we always get a same day appointment, Dr. Chandra is always accurate with her diagnostic skills. Overall, everyone in the office is nice and friendly. We are thrilled that our kids see Dr. Chandra.

March 30th, 2016
There but for the Grace of God....
Four of my grandchildren have gone to Dr. Chandra since they were infants. On the positive side: love the location; until recently the wait time was incredible, in and out. That has changed since her practice has expanded to include adults, she has opened another office, and doctors have left. The nursing staff has always been very nice. Negative: She accepts Medicaid but appears to have a distinct distaste for those who use it. Examples: my grandson and his significant other took one of their children in; she rudely asked, "Don't either of you work?" At the time, my grandson was working TWO part-time jobs, but still qualified for Medicaid for the children. Another time she commented on his clothing, he was wearing something similar to sleep pants. As an older person I don't find that attire acceptable either, BUT, chastising a patient's parent for the way they dress is not the way to establish a positive relationship with that parent. Two of the children now live with me so I take them in now. I try to avoid seeing Dr.Chandra but when it is necessary she always asks about the parents and ALWAYS makes disparaging comments, in front of the children who are now old enough to understand. I really liked Dr.Rumph and would ask for her when I made an appointment, but she left. Dr. Vernika was my next choice, but when I called recently and tried to get an appointment I was told she is no longer with the practice either. I didn't make an appointment. Hoping I can find another doctor in the area as the thought of having no choice but to see Dr.Chandra really causes my BP to rise. I see her commercials on TV, and don't know whether to laugh or barf. Blowing bubbles with a patient. Never seen any interaction between her and a patient that even came close to being friendly, let alone playful. Obviously staged. I do not think my experience is isolated. The staff in the front do not last long, you rarely seem the same people twice. Dr. Rumph didn't stay long. I think she is difficult to work with/for because she has a class conscious mentality which influences the way she treats those who she perceives to be of lower status, like lowly staff and Medicaid patients.