A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Gill, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Gill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu R Gill BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ritu R. Gill practice?
- Dr. Ritu Gill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ritu Gill practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.