A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Khanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Khanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu N Khanna MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ritu N. Khanna practice?
- Dr. Ritu Khanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ritu Khanna practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.