A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Malik is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Malik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Malik MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ritu Malik practice?
- Dr. Ritu Malik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ritu Malik practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Murray, PA.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.