A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Pabby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Pabby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Pabby, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabby graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Pabby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Sawhney Pabby MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ritu S. Pabby practice?
- Dr. Ritu Pabby has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritu Pabby practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Allergists and Pensacola Internists.