A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Rajwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Rajwar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajwar graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Rajwar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajwar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ritu Rajwar practice?
Dr. Ritu Rajwar practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.