Learn more about Dr. Ritu Rajwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Rajwar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajwar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajwar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Rajwar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajwar graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Rajwar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Rajwar MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ritu Rajwar practice?
- Dr. Ritu Rajwar has 14 office locations.
Dr. Ritu Rajwar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.